Optimise your Health & Wellbeing.
‘Seniors Fitness’ is really just a way of describing a more in depth and specific approach to fitness in later life – after all age is just a number and we’re all ‘ageing’ at different rates. There are many younger adults that don’t have the mobility of someone twice their age!
Independent living and quality of life are all improved by a great fitness programme whether it’s opening jars, gardening, going up and down stairs or participating in your preferred sport. Creating a structured plan that includes balance training, building strength, cardiovascular exercise and checking in on your nutrition will help optimise your health.
- Improve your grip strength & independent living
- Balance training for falls prevention
- Increase your mobility
- Help manage heart & circulatory conditions
- Reduce risk of & help manage diabetes
- Manage & improve orthopaedic conditions such as osteoporosis & osteoarthritis
So whether you are looking for someone to help get you started, are a seasoned veteran – or somewhere in between! Jo will work with you to reach your goals with safe and enjoyable sessions.
Sessions are 40 minutes, 5 sessions £200. One to one, couples or small group training also available.